mob +385 91 2332 717
Davor Preis was born in 1966 in Zagreb, Croatia.
In 1993 he graduated from the Textile Technology Faculty in Zagreb, design major.
He is a member of the art association HDLU.
He lives at Rokov perivoj no. 6, Zagreb, Croatia.
- Gallery of Matrix Croatica, Towning / SELFIE dislocated performer & located audience, November 2016
- Gallery CEKAO, Orbits/ORBIT 59 – 738, March 2012
- House of CAA, Barrel Gallery, Orbits/FIRST ORBIT, January 2010
- Gallery Forum, RETROSPECTIVE OF DAVOR PREIS, September 2007
- Modern gallery, Studio Josip Račić, NINE VIEWS, September 2004
- Gallery SC, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN DIABLO? - integral, May 2003
- Secondary School of Arts, Sarajevo, BiH, THINK ABOUT..., April 2003
- Gallery Karas, WHAT MAN CAN DO WITH ONE FINGER?, November 2002
- Gallery Swiss House, WOULD YOU LIKE...2, September 2001
- Gallery Zlati ajngel, WOULD YOU LIKE...1, September 2001
- Gallery of Matrix Croatica, LANDSCAPERS, June 2001
- Gallery CEKAO, ...TRENDS ARE SHEETS..., April 2001
- Club Gjuro II, PANIC IN PITROID, December 2000
- Gallery VN, OUTSIDER, June 2000
- 6. Croatian Prints Triennial, The Department of Prints and Drawings of the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Zagreb, ORBIT 124 – 442, June 2012
- Illuminators, Yekaterinburg, Rusia, VIEW TWO, April 2008
- Vukovar Salon, Vukovar, HOPE & GLORY II, July 2006
- 39. Zagreb Salon, Zagreb, CONDOR II, June 2005
- Exhibition of visual artists, Zagreb, COM, January 2005
- IV Salon y Coloquio Internacional de Arte Digital, La Habana, Cuba, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN DIABLO?, June 2002
- 37. Zagreb Salon, Zagreb, HOPE & GLORY I, January 2002
- Zlatar palette, Zlatar, TWO PANICS, April 2001